Licensed Counselors, Social Workers & Psychologists
“This whole level of wholeness is a place where I am able to show up as a full human being with all of my gifts to the table to be a part of this organization. That leads to a great feeling of inclusiveness because what it allows me then to do is to bring this real, authentic self to the table and to really love the work that I do.”
– Kimo Kippen
About Selah Counseling & Wellness
Selah Counseling & Wellness is excited to expand our team with experienced Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Marriage & Family Therapists (LMFT), Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) or Licensed Psychologists. Join a practice where your voice will be heard in creating a company culture that values fun, authenticity, transparency, collaboration, and lifelong professional development.
We offer child and teen, individual, couples and family therapy services as well as integrative care opportunities with our partner, Bryce Family Medicine. We look forward to future collaboration with dietetics, massage and additional services as we grow and expand.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical counseling services to clients (children, adolescents, adults, families and couples) of Selah Counseling & Wellness in accordance with company policies.
- Support the team by conducting intake assessments
- Engage in collaborative treatment planning with clients and other clinical responsibilities related to supporting your caseload
- Adhere to all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed with Selah Counseling & Wellness.
- Engage in team communication and requests including responding in a timely manner to team members.
- Participate in peer review, clinical consultation and training opportunities
- Provide administrative supervision to Associate clinicians with emphasis on diagnosis collaboration, review and approval of Associate documentation each week (optional, paid)
- Providing clinical supervision of Associate clinicians to be discussed
- Timely completion of written client records within 48-72 hours including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, and other forms or documentation.
- Full job description to be provided in Employee Handbook.
- Applicants must hold a Master or Doctoral level degree in Counseling, Social Work or Psychology.
- Candidates must be a Professional Counselor (LPC), Marriage & Family Therapists (LMFT), Clinical Social Work (CSW) or Licensed Psychologist.
- Candidates must be in good standing with the OBLPCT or Oregon Board of Licensed Social Workers and must be able to practice in the State of Oregon without restrictions.
- Applicants are required to pass a criminal background check.
- Candidates must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Applicant’s values should align with the practice’s mission of addressing the whole person in clinical care.
- Candidates are required to have computer skills and the ability to learn and utilize an electronic health record
- Candidates need to be willing to panel with health insurance carriers.
Preferred Applicant Experience & Skills:
- Working knowledge of the principles and techniques of family and child therapy and experience or interest in providing services to child, adolescent and family therapy clients.
- Experience or interest in providing Play Therapy with young children
- Experience and commitment to counseling couples and/or families.
- Training and experience with EMDR Therapy highly desired.
Company Culture, Compensation & Benefits:
- Join a team environment where your voice will be heard and valued with an emphasis on transparency
- A company culture that values fun, authenticity and collaboration with an emphasis on professional development with paid weekly peer review and quarterly trainings
- Flexibility in determining employee schedule
- A team-based approach with consulting and mentoring as part of the agency values
- Fun perks like company-wide lunches, stocked fridge with beverages, holiday gifts, etc.
- SIGNING BONUS! Selah is currently providing a signing bonus of $1500. The first installment of $500 is paid at 90 days (from the day of seeing the first client) and $1000 at one year of client-facing employment.
- Competitive commission-based reimbursement starting at 60% of billed client hours, with review and potential to increase every six months based on billable hour schedule.
- Commission-based reimbursement equates to approximately $90,000-$110,000 a year based on a full-time 24+ client hours per week (approximately 32 hour week with documentation, etc.)
- Clinical psychologists reimbursement to be determined due to different reimbursement rates
- Clinicians are able to work a hybrid role of telehealth/remote and in office work.
- Selah has it’s headquarters in the Island Park area of Springfield, OR.
- Additionally we are creating an office space in Junction City opening this Spring
- We are exploring opportunities in Cottage Grove, an underserved community
- Potential for Portland expansion in the future
- Generous paid time off (PTO) with 3 weeks for full time staff (prorated PTO for part-time employees)
- Paid major holidays (prorated PTO for part-time employees)
- An agency that supports continued professional development; in house paid trainings and stipend
- Company sponsored PacificSource medical and dental insurance (full-time employees)
- Company provided Professional Liability Insurance
- Company provided short term disability insurance
- Company provided group term life insurance
- Paid clinical time for mentoring, providing supervision, etc. (optional)
- A team-based approach with peer review, consulting and mentoring as part of the agency values
- Training stipend and company sponsored trainings provided quarterly
- Extra perks: weekly lunch, chocolate, coffee and La Croix, snacks, etc.
- Selah Counseling & Wellness offers part-time (12-20 client sessions per week) or full-time (24-28 client sessions per week) positions.
- Clinician schedules may vary depending on client needs and hours may include some weekday evenings to be discussed.
Please email a resume to email@example.com.
Credentialing under our group contracts is between 2-4 months to finalize.