Licensed Counselors, Social Workers & Psychologists
“This whole level of wholeness is a place where I am able to show up as a full human being with all of my gifts to the table to be a part of this organization. That leads to a great feeling of inclusiveness because what it allows me then to do is to bring this real, authentic self to the table and to really love the work that I do.”
– Kimo Kippen
About Selah Counseling & Wellness
Selah Counseling & Wellness is excited to expand our team with experienced Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Marriage & Family Therapists (LMFT), Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) or Licensed Psychologists. Join a practice where your voice will be heard in creating a company culture that values fun, authenticity, transparency, collaboration, and lifelong professional development. We offer individual, couples and family therapy as well as integrative care opportunities with our partner, Bryce Family Medicine. We look forward to future collaboration with dietetics, massage and additional services as we grow and expand.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical counseling services to clients (children, adolescents, adults, families and couples) of Selah Counseling & Wellness in accordance with company policies.
- Conduct assessments, treatment planning, records management, and other administrative or clinical responsibilities related to supporting your caseload
- Adhere to all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed with Selah Counseling & Wellness.
- Engage in team communication and requests including responding in a timely manner to team members.
- Participate in peer review, clinical consultation and training opportunities
- Engage in clinical supervision each month
- Timely completion of written client records including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, and other forms or documentation
- Full job description to be provided in Employee Handbook.
- Applicants must hold a Master or Doctoral level degree in Counseling, Social Work or Psychology.
- Candidates must be a Professional Counselor (LPC), Marriage & Family Therapists (LMFT), Clinical Social Work (CSW) or Licensed Psychologist.
- Candidates must be in good standing with the OBLPCT or Oregon Board of Licensed Social Workers and must be able to practice in the State of Oregon without restrictions.
- Applicants are required to pass a criminal background check.
- Candidates must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Applicant’s values should align with the practice’s mission of addressing the whole person in clinical care.
- Candidates are required to have computer skills and the ability to learn and utilize electronic health record software.
- Candidates need to be willing to panel with health insurance carriers.
Preferred Applicant Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience providing mental health services with direct client contact hours counseling individuals, families, and/or groups preferred.
- Working knowledge of the principles and techniques of family and child therapy and experience providing services to child, adolescent and family therapy clients.
- Experience and commitment to counseling couples and/or families.
- Training and experience with EMDR Therapy highly desired.
- Experience with youth working with Play Therapy or Art Therapy preferred.
- Selah Counseling & Wellness offers part-time (12-20 client sessions per week) or full-time (24-28 client sessions per week) positions.
- Clinician schedules may vary depending on client needs and hours may include some weekday evenings to be discussed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- SIGNING BONUS!
- A team environment where your voice will be heard and valued
- An agency that supports and champions continued professional development
- The opportunity to develop your niche within the counseling field
- Competitive commission-based reimbursement starting at 60% of billed client hours, which is approximately $90,000-$110,000 a year based on a full-time 24+ client hours per week
- A company culture that values fun, authenticity, transparency and collaboration with an emphasis on professional development with paid monthly meetings & case review
- Flexibility as able in determining employee schedule
- Paid time off and paid holidays (prorated PTO for part-time employees)
- Company sponsored medical insurance (full-time employees)
- Company sponsored retirement IRA plan with 3% company match
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- Paid clinical supervision for pre-licensed registered associates
- A team-based approach with peer review, consulting and mentoring as part of the agency values
- Fun perks like company-wide lunches, stocked fridge with beverages, etc.
Please email a resume to email@example.com.
Credentialing under our group contracts is between 3-4 months to finalize.